The Fundraising Team here at Equation are looking to recruit a Community Fundraiser who will be working with the Head of Fundraising and Trusts Fundraiser as an integral part of raising funds with the community for Equation.
18 hours p/w
12 month contract – May be extended subject to successful fundraising.
Salary: £17, 372 Pro-Rata (Term-time only also considered)
The role will include:
- Volunteer management – recruiting, supporting and managing a volunteer team to organise events
- Organising events – putting together and attending Equation events
- Encouraging donors to put on events to raise funds
- Working with donors to take part in third party events (marathon, bike rides, quiz nights)
- Identify corporate donors to take part in raising funds for Equation
- Creating communication to donors
The successful applicant will ideally have some fundraising and/or events experience, even if gained in a voluntary capacity.
Some flexibility within the hours is required and attendance at events outside of normal working hours (evenings and weekends) will be part of the role.
Equation offer full training of their work and encourage those that have an interest in creating a world free from abuse.
Applications deadline: Monday 20th April 2020 (5pm)
Interviews: Wednesday 29th April 2020