Comprehensive information and guidance on the issue of FGM (2002).
- Civil and Criminal Justice
- Children and Young People
- DART (Domestic Abuse Referral Team)
- Forced Marriage
- 'Honour'-Based Violence and Abuse
- Housing and Refuge
- MARAC (Multi-Agency Risk Assessment Conference)
- MASH (Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub)
- Men Experiencing Abuse
- Risk Identification Checklists
- Sexual Abuse and Violence
- Forms of Domestic Abuse
- Supporting Survivors
- Working with Perpetrators
- Guidance by Work Sector
- Strategies and Policies
- Understanding Domestic Abuse
- Understanding Survivors
- Intervention and Support
Department of Health guidance for frontline professionals who have responsibilities to safeguard children and protect adults from the abuses associated with FGM (2015).
Gives professionals an understanding of the legal requirements and procedure to report ‘known’ cases of FGM in under 18s which they identify in the course of their work (2016).
Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire Safeguarding Children’s Boards’ guidance on safeguarding children at risk of FGM (2015).
Practical guidance on tackling FGM based on a compilation of best practice by community-based organisations (2016).