Nottingham City identification and referral pathway for adults and children affected by so-called ‘honour’-based violence and abuse and/or forced marriage. This has been developed to highlight options for workers so that they can provide a safe and supportive response to people at risk (2017).
- Civil and Criminal Justice
- Children and Young People
- DART (Domestic Abuse Referral Team)
- Forced Marriage
- 'Honour'-Based Violence and Abuse
- Housing and Refuge
- MARAC (Multi-Agency Risk Assessment Conference)
- MASH (Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub)
- Men Experiencing Abuse
- Risk Identification Checklists
- Sexual Abuse and Violence
- Forms of Domestic Abuse
- Supporting Survivors
- Working with Perpetrators
- Guidance by Work Sector
- Strategies and Policies
- Understanding Domestic Abuse
- Understanding Survivors
- Intervention and Support
Information and practice guidelines for professionals protecting, advising and supporting victims can be found on the government’s Forced Marriage Unit page.
Government advice and support to front-line practitioners who have responsibilities to safeguard children and protect adults from the abuses associated with forced marriage (2014).