Practical guidance to assist with the identification and safeguarding of domestic violence victims who are at risk from multiple perpetrators, for example partners using criminal, gang, other associates or community networks (2016).
- Civil and Criminal Justice
- Children and Young People
- DART (Domestic Abuse Referral Team)
- Forced Marriage
- 'Honour'-Based Violence and Abuse
- Housing and Refuge
- MARAC (Multi-Agency Risk Assessment Conference)
- MASH (Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub)
- Men Experiencing Abuse
- Risk Identification Checklists
- Sexual Abuse and Violence
- Forms of Domestic Abuse
- Supporting Survivors
- Working with Perpetrators
- Guidance by Work Sector
- Strategies and Policies
- Understanding Domestic Abuse
- Understanding Survivors
- Intervention and Support
Provides concise guidance to practitioners who work with female survivors of domestic violence.
This is a sample safety plan for adult survivors.
An introduction to responsible and lawful sharing of personal and sensitive information between practitioners in domestic violence contexts.