An overview of historical local developments, local good practice and policy, national developments and legislation in the domestic and sexual abuse sector (2016).
- Civil and Criminal Justice
- Children and Young People
- DART (Domestic Abuse Referral Team)
- Forced Marriage
- 'Honour'-Based Violence and Abuse
- Housing and Refuge
- MARAC (Multi-Agency Risk Assessment Conference)
- MASH (Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub)
- Men Experiencing Abuse
- Risk Identification Checklists
- Forms of Domestic Abuse
- Supporting Survivors
- Working with Perpetrators
- Guidance by Work Sector
- Strategies and Policies
- Understanding Domestic Abuse
- Understanding Survivors
- Intervention and Support
A report analysing what specialist services for women exist across the substance misuse, criminal justice, homelessness and mental health sectors in England and Wales (2017).
Nottingham Muslim Women’s Network report on their “Men Leading for Change” pilot: a culturally competent, gender appropriate training programme and set of resources aimed at Muslim men in faith and community leadership (2016).
An evaluation of a service in Nottingham for women survivors of domestic and sexual violence and abuse with complex needs (2016).
The report presents findings and recommendations on which interventions work to support victims and tackle domestic violence (2005).