The Children and Family Court Advisory and Support Service sets out their domestic violence policy.
- Civil and Criminal Justice
- Children and Young People
- DART (Domestic Abuse Referral Team)
- Forced Marriage
- 'Honour'-Based Violence and Abuse
- Housing and Refuge
- MARAC (Multi-Agency Risk Assessment Conference)
- MASH (Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub)
- Men Experiencing Abuse
- Risk Identification Checklists
- Forms of Domestic Abuse
- Supporting Survivors
- Working with Perpetrators
- Guidance by Work Sector
- Strategies and Policies
- Understanding Domestic Abuse
- Understanding Survivors
- Intervention and Support
Gives professionals an understanding of the legal requirements and procedure to report ‘known’ cases of FGM in under 18s which they identify in the course of their work (2016).
An overview of the “Think Family” approach for improving the identification and coordination of support for families at risk (2009).