- FREE to Nottingham City workers
- Choose from a range of available dates when booking online
- Nottingham, Gedling
This one-day course is for workers and volunteers from all sectors who want to understand the impact of domestic violence and abuse on people in same sex relationships, and be able to support them safely and effectively.
We recommend delegates attend Understanding and Responding to Domestic Violence and Abuse before booking on this course.
- Understand the types of domestic abuse in same sex relationships and its impact
- Recognise additional barriers and complexities that workers need to consider when working with people in same sex relationships
- Gain awareness of additional considerations needed when supporting people in same sex relationships
- Develop skills in signposting and using appropriate referral pathways
Nottingham Crime and Drugs Partnership, Nottinghamshire County Joint Commissioners, Gedling Borough Council
Book event using Eventbrite