This document for professionals offers clear guidance on the use of appropriate terms and language they can use that will help protect and safeguard children and young people against exploitation. It can be used by professionals when discussing the exploitation of children and young people, including when escalating intelligence and delivering training (2018).
- Civil and Criminal Justice
- Children and Young People
- DART (Domestic Abuse Referral Team)
- Forced Marriage
- 'Honour'-Based Violence and Abuse
- Housing and Refuge
- MARAC (Multi-Agency Risk Assessment Conference)
- MASH (Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub)
- Men Experiencing Abuse
- Risk Identification Checklists
- Sexual Abuse and Violence
- Forms of Domestic Abuse
- Supporting Survivors
- Working with Perpetrators
- Guidance by Work Sector
- Strategies and Policies
- Understanding Domestic Abuse
- Understanding Survivors
- Intervention and Support
Advice for schools and colleges on how to prevent and respond to reports of sexual violence and harassment between children (2017).
Fact sheet on so-called revenge pornography (2014).
Guidance for Community Safety Partnerships about their role in addressing sexual violence and abuse