Nottinghamshire police have compiled a list of useful tips for people experiencing Stalking and Tech Abuse. The document suggests key actions and processes to follow to prevent survivors being monitored by a perpetrator of this form of abuse.
- Civil and Criminal Justice
- Children and Young People
- DART (Domestic Abuse Referral Team)
- Forced Marriage
- 'Honour'-Based Violence and Abuse
- Housing and Refuge
- MARAC (Multi-Agency Risk Assessment Conference)
- MASH (Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub)
- Men Experiencing Abuse
- Risk Identification Checklists
- Sexual Abuse and Violence
- Forms of Domestic Abuse
- Supporting Survivors
- Working with Perpetrators
- Guidance by Work Sector
- Strategies and Policies
- Understanding Domestic Abuse
- Understanding Survivors
- Intervention and Support
Researcher’s from UCL (London’s Global University) working develop responses to the challenges and opportunities of emerging technologies have compiled this guide on how internet-connected devices can affect victims of gender-based domestic and sexual violence and abuse. This guide should be used in collaboration to advice from local services and the police.
A summary of cyber-stalking.
An explanation of stalking and harassment and anti-stalking legislation, as well as advice for supporting victims.
An overview about stalking and its impacts on victims.
This resource list is intended as supplementary material to better inform and guide victims of technology-facilitated abuse as well as those working with them.