A study on attrition, with an emphasis on early withdrawal from the criminal justice system process by complainants (2005).
- Civil and Criminal Justice
- Children and Young People
- DART (Domestic Abuse Referral Team)
- Forced Marriage
- 'Honour'-Based Violence and Abuse
- Housing and Refuge
- MARAC (Multi-Agency Risk Assessment Conference)
- MASH (Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub)
- Men Experiencing Abuse
- Risk Identification Checklists
- Sexual Abuse and Violence
- Forms of Domestic Abuse
- Supporting Survivors
- Working with Perpetrators
- Guidance by Work Sector
- Strategies and Policies
- Understanding Domestic Abuse
- Understanding Survivors
- Intervention and Support
Key fact sheet about the Domestic Violence Disclosure Scheme
Evaluation of the 14-month pilot to test a national Domestic Violence Disclosure Scheme (2014).
An evaluation of the pilot of Domestic Violence Protection Orders, designed for immediate protection of victim-survivors (2013).
Analysis of two major police domestic violence campaigns (2006).
A report analysing what specialist services for women exist across the substance misuse, criminal justice, homelessness and mental health sectors in England and Wales (2017).
This report highlights the role of human rights in tackling the day to day operational police failures that women and girls continue to experience when reporting gender-based violence (2017).
The All-Party Parliamentary Group on Domestic and Sexual Violence report on the criminal justice system and how it serves women who experience domestic violence and abuse (2014).