Review of the role that Independent Domestic Violence Advocates play in working with victims/applicants before, during and after an application for a Forced Marriage Protection Order (2010).
- Civil and Criminal Justice
- Children and Young People
- DART (Domestic Abuse Referral Team)
- Forced Marriage
- 'Honour'-Based Violence and Abuse
- Housing and Refuge
- MARAC (Multi-Agency Risk Assessment Conference)
- MASH (Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub)
- Men Experiencing Abuse
- Risk Identification Checklists
- Sexual Abuse and Violence
- Forms of Domestic Abuse
- Supporting Survivors
- Working with Perpetrators
- Guidance by Work Sector
- Strategies and Policies
- Understanding Domestic Abuse
- Understanding Survivors
- Intervention and Support
This report evaluates the work of four Independent Domestic Violence Advocacy schemes working in different settings in London (2010).
Research examining the provision and impact of Independent Domestic Violence Advisor services for female victims of domestic abuse (2009).
Key findings from research into Independent Domestic Violence Advisor services for female victims of domestic abuse (2009).
Summary of research examining the Independent Domestic Violence Advisor services for female victims of domestic abuse (2009).
Evaluation of a safety planning and advocacy service for gay, bisexual, transgender (GBT) and heterosexual men who have experienced domestic abuse (2006).