Assessment of the delivery of the IDAP programme for the efficacy of the treatment provided to perpetrators of domestic violence and recommendations for future programmes (2004).
- Civil and Criminal Justice
- Children and Young People
- DART (Domestic Abuse Referral Team)
- Forced Marriage
- 'Honour'-Based Violence and Abuse
- Housing and Refuge
- MARAC (Multi-Agency Risk Assessment Conference)
- MASH (Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub)
- Men Experiencing Abuse
- Risk Identification Checklists
- Sexual Abuse and Violence
- Forms of Domestic Abuse
- Supporting Survivors
- Working with Perpetrators
- Guidance by Work Sector
- Strategies and Policies
- Understanding Domestic Abuse
- Understanding Survivors
- Intervention and Support
Research identifying the needs of domestic violence perpetrators to enable early intervention (2006).
A report of the first year of a perpetrator programme in Brighton (2005).
A review of the effectiveness of perpetrator programmes (2003).
A report on perpetrators’ contact with the criminal justice system and recommendations for services (2006).
This research examined the implementation of domestic violence perpetrator programmes in the Probation Service and the Prison Service in England and Wales (2010).
A report exploring how male victims and perpetrators of domestic violence may differ from female victims and perpetrators (2009).
An inspection of National Probation Service work with domestic violence perpetrators (2004).