This report contains key findings from the published UK and international research on the relationship between alcohol and intimate partner violence (2004).
- Civil and Criminal Justice
- Children and Young People
- DART (Domestic Abuse Referral Team)
- Forced Marriage
- 'Honour'-Based Violence and Abuse
- Housing and Refuge
- MARAC (Multi-Agency Risk Assessment Conference)
- MASH (Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub)
- Men Experiencing Abuse
- Risk Identification Checklists
- Sexual Abuse and Violence
- Forms of Domestic Abuse
- Supporting Survivors
- Working with Perpetrators
- Guidance by Work Sector
- Strategies and Policies
- Understanding Domestic Abuse
- Understanding Survivors
- Intervention and Support
Research on strategies for improving practice; the overlap between domestic violence and substance use; and service user experiences of help-seeking (2005).
An updated overview of the research on the association between alcohol and domestic violence, and examine the implications for policy and practice (2010).
A report analysing what specialist services for women exist across the substance misuse, criminal justice, homelessness and mental health sectors in England and Wales (2017).
A consultation with survivors and practitioners about the issue of domestic violence and abuse within the context of substance-using families, exploring the impact on women and the need for further work to understand these challenges and amplify the voice of those affected (2018)