A research report based on interviews with men who bought women in prostitution (2008).
- Civil and Criminal Justice
- Children and Young People
- DART (Domestic Abuse Referral Team)
- Forced Marriage
- 'Honour'-Based Violence and Abuse
- Housing and Refuge
- MARAC (Multi-Agency Risk Assessment Conference)
- MASH (Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub)
- Men Experiencing Abuse
- Risk Identification Checklists
- Sexual Abuse and Violence
- Forms of Domestic Abuse
- Supporting Survivors
- Working with Perpetrators
- Guidance by Work Sector
- Strategies and Policies
- Understanding Domestic Abuse
- Understanding Survivors
- Intervention and Support
The first UK study to measure client violence against prostitutes.
A research study of 103 men who describe their use of women in prostitution, and their awareness of coercion and violence (2009).
A report about homeless sex working women resident in Framework projects (2005).
A report on advertising women in small ads in local newspapers (2008).