A report into older women and domestic abuse in Scotland: who they are, how many of them there are, how their experiences and needs differ from those of younger women (2004).
- Civil and Criminal Justice
- Children and Young People
- DART (Domestic Abuse Referral Team)
- Forced Marriage
- 'Honour'-Based Violence and Abuse
- Housing and Refuge
- MARAC (Multi-Agency Risk Assessment Conference)
- MASH (Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub)
- Men Experiencing Abuse
- Risk Identification Checklists
- Sexual Abuse and Violence
- Forms of Domestic Abuse
- Supporting Survivors
- Working with Perpetrators
- Guidance by Work Sector
- Strategies and Policies
- Understanding Domestic Abuse
- Understanding Survivors
- Intervention and Support
“Unlocking Stories” is a resource by the University of Nottingham in partnership with Nottinghamshire NHS Trust. It showcases older women’s experiences of domestic violence and abuse, told through their own creative expression (2017).
A report on women victims of elder abuse and other abuses in order to consider their life experiences and consequent needs (2000).
A consultation with survivors and practitioners about the issue of domestic violence and abuse within the context of substance-using families, exploring the impact on women and the need for further work to understand these challenges and amplify the voice of those affected (2018)