We are currently on the lookout for a new person to join our fun and hard-working team at Equation as a community fundraising administrator.
See below for details about the role and how to apply. Any questions? Just contact our HR Lead at email@example.com who will be happy to assist you. If you decide to apply, let us just say, good luck!!
Community Fundraising Administrator
14 hours per week (flexible, may include evenings or weekends, term-time only considered)
Fixed term contract: 6 months. Potential to extend based on successful fundraising.
Salary: Equation Scale Point 11 £15,207 Pro-Rata.
Equation is looking for a community fundraiser to join our busy and hardworking fundraising team. Working with the Head of Fundraising and Trusts Fundraiser you will be responsible for driving our community fundraising income.
The role will include:
- Engaging with supporters through Equation’s existing routes
- Identifying groups and associations that would want to support Equation’s work
- Encouraging companies and individuals to participate in third party events to raise money for Equation
- Engagement at community events
- Recruiting and managing volunteers to organize events and attend talks and events on Equation’s behalf
- Organising Equation’s annual events including identifying new opportunities
- Working with the Equation team to identify opportunities for fundraising
- General fundraising administration support including sending out mailers, event administration and database use
- Knowledge of community fundraising, ideally within a working capacity. However, knowledge through volunteering would be considered
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- The ability to identify opportunities for fundraising
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Awareness of the impact of gender inequality and domestic abuse
- Car driver and knowledge of Nottingham is essential
Since the role will include contact with young people, a DBS check will be required.
Applications deadline: 9.00am, 02/07/2018
Interviews: Date TBC