Equation is committed to sharing best practice about the responses that work against domestic violence and abuse
Whatever your area of work, Equation experts can support you to develop the skills in your organisation through impactful training that is tailored specifically to the needs of your agency or area of development need. Our former training clients include Nottinghamshire Police, the Prison Service, City and County Safeguarding teams, Pupil Referral Units, and the East Midlands Ambulance Service.
We can create courses to fit your needs – from a brief intensive workshop to large-scale seminars.
In addition to tailored training on responding to survivors and perpetrators of domestic abuse, we also can offer expertise on specialist areas of domestic violence response, including:
- domestic violence in same sex relationships
- women in prostitution experiencing domestic violence
- coercive control
- working with children and young people impacted by domestic violence
- working with men experiencing domestic violence and abuse
- Multi-Agency Risk Assessment Conferences (MARAC)
- risk assessment and risk factors related to domestic violence and abuse
Enquiries: To discuss the options available please contact our training co-ordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org